26.I pasta be kept to a minimum
27.L stop blood sugar shooting up
28.B has been championed by clean-eating experts
29.N But now a systematic review and analysis
30.G it had been lumped in with other
31.E pasta didn't contribute to weight gain
32.O In weighing the evidence
33.A does not have an adverse effect on body..
34.D So contrary to concerns
35. C Those involved in the clinical trials
The Best Retailer Combine Bricks and Clicks
36. M -Although online retailing has existed
37.G-Innovative retailers integrate integrate technologies
38. D -Despite what the Census date
39. I -Internet-driven changes in the retail .
40. C- Statistics indicate that brick and
41. H-Companies that successfully combine online
42. F -Brick and mortar retailers' faith .
43. O -Despite the tremendous challenges from .
44. A-With the rise of online
45. K -The wide use of smartphones has
Passage one (霍金对AI的警告)
46. B It might be a blessing or a disaster in the making. ;
47.C It was extremely important to the destiny of humankind.
48.A The shift of research focus from the past to the future.
49. D Super - intelligence may eventually ruin mankind.
50. C They share the same concerns about AI as academics.
Passage Two (卖货给老年人)
51.B They want to have a share of the seniors’ goods market.
52.C Collect residents' feedback on their products.
53.D It is communication system via TV instead of a computer.
54.A Winning trust from prospective customers.
55.B They are quite at ease with high-tech products.
成语( Chinese idioms)是汉语中的一种独特的表达方式，大多由四个汉字组成。它们高度简练且形式固定,但通常能形象地表达深刻的含义。成语大多来源于中国古代的文学作品,通常与某些神话、传说或者历史事件有关。如果不知道某个成语的出处，就很难理解其确切含义。因为,学习成语有助于人们更好地理解中国传统文化。成语在日常会话和文学创作中广泛使用。恰当使用成语可以使一个人的语言更具表现力,交流更有效。
Chinese idioms are a unique way of expression in Chinese, mostly composed of four Chinese characters. They are highly concise and fixed inform, but usually can vividly express profound meanings. Idioms are mostly derived from ancient Chinese literary works, usually related to some myths, legends or historical events. If you do not know the origin of an idiom, it is difficult to understand its exact meaning. Because learning idioms can help people better understand Chinese traditional culture. Idioms are widely used in daily conversation and literary creation. Proper use of idioms can make one's language more expressive and communication more effective.